The International Renewable Energy Congress (IREC) is technically sponsored by IEEE Power & Energy Society, affiliate(s) of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Incorporated (« IEEE »). The IREC publication is eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Conference Publication Program (CPP). The CPP handles the worldwide post-conference sales and distribution of IEEE-related conference publications to exclusively individuals (including IEEE members) and institutions (including libraries), via channels such as IEEE Xplore®.
Abstracting & indexing
As the IREC is technically sponsored by IEEE PES, its published proceedings in IEExplore is promoted trough active partnerships with abstracting and indexing (A&I) providers (click to check):
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
- IET (The Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- NLM (US National Library of Medicine)
The International Renewable Energy Congress is registered for Intellectual Property in INNORPI to be recognized as Trade Mark. Its logo and website URL are provided with original work of authorship and therefore protected according to the Tunisian law.
- Use the abstract submission interface to provide the main information on your paper and upload the extended abstract. You will be given an id/password which must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- Extended abstracts will be reviewed by the IREC Scientific Committee. Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified to register in order to attend the conference and present their works, in oral or poster presentation.
- Once an extended abstract has been submitted, two options are offered to authors:
- keep the accepted abstract as is, without further publication in IEEEXplore.
- access the paper submission interface to upload the file of the complete paper (4 – 6 pages). The full papers should be written according to the IREC IEEE template available on the homepage (Click to download). After the conference, authors of presented papers will be invited to revise their papers according to reviewers and chairmen comments and to upload a revised version 15 days after IREC. An IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (ECF) should also be signed. The IREC Scientific Committee will then select the eligible full papers for IEEEXplore Digital Library: scientific content will be screened, and the similarity index (SI), provided by IEEE CrossCheck (Plagiarism tool).
- at least one author of the paper must register for the congress and pay the fee before the deadline.
- the paper must be accepted and presented
- the paper must be revised and formatted according the IEEE template
- the author must fill an send the E-copyright Form (will be available after acceptance)
- the E-copyright notice must be fitted at the bottom left of he first page (will be available after acceptance)
- the paper must pass the cross check similarity.
- The SI is smaller than 40 %,
- The SI is between 40% and 70%, but with a similarity smaller than 30% with any source by one of the authors, and smaller than 20% with any other source.
Publication in partner journal
- the title, the abstract and the conclusion should be changed.
- the references in the introduction should be updated (to add at least 30%).
- at least 50% should be added in fundamentals, material, experimental validation,etc
- the discussion of results should be updated.
- the manuscript should be formatted according to the journal guidelines.
- the revised paper should be submitted at the journal link before the fixed deadline
- the paper goes through a full review process according to the journal regular process.